Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sweet Serenity...Tranquility and Relaxation presented to you in a Luxury Bar of Soap Heaven


You have had a very hectic day and you are in need of some relaxation. You draw up a nice hot tub of water, light some candles and turn on some music then reach for your bar of Sweet Serenity Soap. You take a sniff...transforming your frazzled mind into a bit of tranquility as you enjoy a bit of french lavender, a spot of vanilla, and a touch of musk. All of the frustrations of the day are quickly washed away with Sweet Serenity Soap. You leave the tub refreshed and relaxed.

4 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

I found you thought the comment at Anne MArie's blog. Are you going to the Soap Guild conference in Vermont?

Your stuff is cute. I shall peruse our etsy shop.... :)

Unknown said...

Thank you!

I'm afraid I won't be able to attend the conference. The school where I work has spring break the week prior to the conference. :( And it is so close to me this time!!! Sniff, sniff....

Anne-Marie said...

Ahhh...Sweet Serenity. I feel relaxed already!

Unknown said...

You should be, it is really "Relaxing". :-)