Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Check of the Flowers

I'm not going to apologize for a lot of posts about flowers. I am excited because I've not seen any color but white for a very long time.


The Rhododendron's made it through the winter in spite of the tremendous weight of snow and ice that fell off our roof this year. A few branches were casualties, but they sure are getting read to burst with color once again.

The Miniature Daffodil's that were included with the Crocus that I blogged about earlier this week are starting to smile at me.


And the Lilac is so full of blooms this year, a nice treat after NO blooms last year.

I'm amazed at the details I'm able to capture with this camera. With the Super Macro setting I'm seeing details on my flowers that are not visible to the naked eye. Incredibly amazing! I'm using a Canon Power Shot S3 IS, 6.0 mega pixels.

No comments: