Saturday, April 12, 2008

Summer Luau Party Candles

I was awakened early this morning to a loud crack of thunder. I didn't mind, I love a good thunderstorm. It was a welcome sound that has been missing for quite a few months around here.

The day has turned into a rather nice one. The sun pops out from time to time, the temps rising and I couldn't resist pouring some candles today. I was so excited when I found these candle holders earlier this week. They have LUAU written all over them so it seemed appropriate to fill them with a tropical fragrance. Can't you just see a nice summer evening party with these Summer Luau Party Candles strategically placed around for ambiance? Way cool!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

These candles are the cutest and so festive! I absolutely love those bright summer colors! Bring on the Luaus and sunshine!

Unknown said...

Thanks Anne-Marie. I'm so ready to get out and dig in my flower beds and have some summer parties!