Monday, April 7, 2008

Brabec Bulletin Anyone?

Have you read the April 2008 Issue of The Brabec Bulletin? For a several years now I have admired Barbara Barbec's enthusiasm, humor and insight into small business. She is a "home-business pioneer, industry leader and professional speaker since 1971"(quote taken from her website). I look forward to Barbara's regular email updates. This month she has written about "Looking at Your Life in an Exciting New Way". If you are wondering how to take your business to the next level, you are sure to benefit from Barbara's insight and wisdom that is spoken from personal experience. It helped me to take a look at my business with a renewed perspective. On Barbara Brabec's World you will find home business advice, craft marketing ideas, Life Lessons, and more. Barbara lost her husband in February 2005 and has a series of uplifting articles for widows and anyone who has or will soon lose a loved one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got a Google Alert telling me that my name had been mentioned here. How kind of you to write such a warm review of my work. I appreciate it very much.

Unknown said...

You are very welcome. I am so honored to have you visit my Blog.