Tuesday, April 8, 2008

GREEN Mountains...

For far too many days/weeks/months we have been seeing an awful lot of white and not very much GREEN in our landscape. Today is such a bright, beautiful day. I was glad my job took me on the road for the day so I could enjoy this wonderful SUNSHINE today! When I returned home, my younger daughter needed me to take photos for her upcoming tech project presentation. We headed up Randolph Center to Neighborly Farms, an organic farmstead cheese operation owned and operated by very dear and close friends of ours. I was walking around looking at all of the new calves that have been born, and stopped in my tracks when I noticed something that got me all excited...

WOO HOOO!!!! Is that, yes, it looks to me like it is.....GREEEEEEEN!!!! I'm afraid in all of my excitement that the photo might not be as clear as it could have been, but I didn't care!

1 comment:

SylvieL said...

Definitively green! you found it.