Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spotted Cow Soaps offers Dead Sea Mud Soap


I have had many comments about my Dead Sea Mud Soap that it looks like granite. Dead Sea black mineral mud, found in its uniquely natural state, is comprised of layer upon layer of sedementary clay formed over thousands of years. This mud contains Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Bromides, and Sulfates, as well as trace elements of Lithium, Strontium, Iodine, Selenium, Chromium, and Zinc. It is beneficial in the cleansing and revitalizing of the skin. The mud we use in our soap is a high quality cosmetic grade mud.

The deep earthy tones of Frankincence and Myrrh bring everything together for a true Dead Sea Spa-like experience. Our Dead Sea Mud Soap is made with Olive Oil for a truly authentic Dead Sea experience. The only thing missing is the sea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dh doesn't like the frankincence or myrrh scents (I have a Zum room spray with that scent), so I couldn't buy it from you. If you ever make one with a light fruity/citrus scent, I will be knocking at your Etsy door! :)

(I, personally, LOVE the f&m scents.)