Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lumpy Rug Day???


In my early morning surf on the internet I happened upon an interesting site that lists Bizarre American Holidays. I love their opening line on the site "Welcome! America is a wonderful place. Only in the USA can we celebrate the glory of egg salad, dictionaries, and procrastination."

I decided to see what bizarre celebration I should be observing today. Lumpy Rug Day? I don't know about you, but I HATE lumpy rugs. I prefer them to be flat, laid down neatly and if there is fringe on the ends it must be neat. It's just one of those things that I'm extremely anal about. And it drives me insane when the cat comes flying through the house like a torpedo and ends up pulling all of the rugs into a lumpy mess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate lumpy rugs too. What the heck?