Saturday, May 3, 2008

Blog Contest for Lost Sock Memorial Day


May 9 is Lost Sock Memorial Day. Are you guilty of keeping that one sock because someday the other one will be found? Do you have hoards of misfit socks awaiting the safe return of the mate? I'm seeking out stories, rants, and more about lost socks. Blog about it or find an article on the Internet then post the link in the comments for this post. Don't wait too long, because at 5 PM EDT on May 9 I will draw one winner to receive 4 bars of soap from me! I'll even let you chose which flavors you'd like.

5 comments:

Bunny B said...

Blogged HERE :)
Happy Lost Sock Memorial Day!

afteralldesigns said...

OK, you got my attention!
www.afteralldesigns.blogspot.com

Susan

Anonymous said...

Wish you a Happy Lost Sock Memorial Day!
Keep Enjoying...:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Lost Sock Memorial Day! I am one who keeps the single sock...sometimes the pair gets back together again, sometimes the single guy becomes a throw away dusting cloth.

http://tulipstalking.blogspot.com/2008/05/spotted-cow-told-me.html

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
A friend just emailed me to say it's "Lost Sock Memorial Day". Why? Because she knew I've been working with mateless socks for the past year ... creating unique art quilts with the public. One was just presented to the City Council of Columbia, South Carolina and is now hanging in the public area of City Hall. Check out an earlier blog post at http://artbysusanlenz.blogspot.com/2011/01/looking-for-mate-sock-art-quilt-and.html
Thanks!
Susan Lenz