Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For...

Ice Cream!


It looks like ice cream and smells like ice cream but I don't suggest eating any of this soapy confection. The great thing about our ice cream is that there are ZERO CALORIES! No inches will be added to the hips with the use of this glycerin soap. You will, however, end up with a great luxury bathing experience to indulge your senses.

We also have a unique Spa Washcloth that would make a great pairing with our Ice Cream Soap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember your Washcloth when I was shopping at your Etsy store! It definitely reminds me of neopolitan ice cream...yummy!

Traumschaumseife said...

Oh, die Eiscreme.Seife sieht superlecker aus! Und hier in Deutschland ist es gerade so warm!

Greetings from Göttingen, germanx from another soap-junky

Claudia