Tuesday, February 5, 2013

RazzNilla is Back in the House!

I had the evening to myself and took to the soap room once again, after I tucked dinner into the oven to do its thing.  RazzNilla is one of my all time favorite soaps, and second best seller after the Kitchen Soap.  The mad scientist in me decided to tweak the soap formula a touch, and play away.  This time I used water instead of goat milk because I wanted to see how the formula behaved before advancing to goat milk.  I am anxious to see how this one turns out when it is ready to come out of the mold and cut into bars...but most of all, I can't wait for the cure time to pass by so I can test the new formula.  It is always a mystery until then.  It is hard to see the swirls on top as I used my cell phone to take the pictures, and the lighting at night doesn't exactly do me any favors, either. 


RazzNilla Soap


2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I love that color! And I bet it smells fabulous. =)

Unknown said...

Thank you! I used pop mica for the swirls...have been soooo in love with the pop micas for a while. I'll be visiting Brambleberry for some more Energy soon....can't live without that fragrance. Right now RazzNilla is all I can smell...overpowering the 3 molds full of Lavender soap. :)