Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Getting Back in the Groove

I am feeling better today, and even returned to work, although I pretty much stayed in my office all day.  Even though I sat at my desk the majority of the day, I was pretty tired when I got home this afternoon. 
 
I am staying away from the soap room until this persistent cough subsides.  When I work in my soap room  I wear a mask, hair net, and gloves but I don't want to risk passing any stray germs into the soap I make.  I also feel I need to not over-do it and end up with a relapse. 
 
Obviously, I have no new soap photos to share, but I wanted to share a cute photo I snapped of my daughter's cat, Maci.  I caught her sleeping on the couch the other day and found her pose to be quite comical.  She was born with the bob tail which I find to be the cutest thing ever, and she has the longest whiskers!  
 

No comments: