Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rosemary Mint Goat Milk Soap


Freshly poured Rosemary Mint Goat Milk Soap
 Yesterday after cutting all of the Kitchen Soap I made a batch of Rosemary Mint Goat Milk Soap.  I decided this one needed some swirls, and chose to make two colors ~ green and a blue/green.  The mixture behaved very well, and I was absolutely delighted with the way it turned out after the pour. 

Today I cut the end off the slab of soap because I just couldn't wait to see what it looked like inside.  The soap needs to dry out a few more days before I continue cutting the bars, but I wanted to share what it looks like on the inside of the log. 
View inside the log of soap

It is really hard to see the two different colors.  I even had a hard time distinguishing them apart up close.  It still turned out pretty cool and I'm really liking the look.  Smells absolutely amazing!

No comments: