Sunday, February 24, 2013

Winter Vacation Soaping Extravaganza ~ Day Two

This morning I was twitching to unmold the soaps that were made yesterday.  As you can see, the logs look amazing! 

After the logs of soap were removed from the molds to dry out a bit more, it was time to line the molds and play with more bubbly fun. 


Oh, what to do!  So many ideas, not enough hours in the day...tada...today's soaping adventure brought to life (from left to right) Cool Mountain Lake, Vermont Maple Cream Pie, and Fuzzy Navel.  I must say that the Fuzzy Navel was the most challenging to pull off. 

I have enough olive oil to make one more batch of soap before the man in the brown truck pulls into the yard and delivers more.  It is scheduled to be delivered two days earlier than expected, and I am jazzed about that! As you can see there is a lot of soap to cut, and I MUST unearth the drying rack from the closet in my soaping room because I am running out of counter space for the soap to cure. 

Can hardly wait to see how today's logs turned out, and of course, I am very anxious to see the inside of the logs that were made yesterday! 

No comments: