Thursday, July 17, 2008

My House Smells Like Christmas!!!


Christmas is my favorite time of year. In fact, I am still finding bits and pieces of last Christmas around the house that have become permanent year round decorations. If I could get away with it, I would leave all of the decorations up year round. There is something magical about the lights and glitzy glittery decorations that make a house feel "homey".

I've been busy making lots of soap and goodies for the upcoming Holiday shopping season and this is just the start. You can find them here.

2 comments:

storybeader said...

I know I'll be by in the months to come, to get some neat things from you. Good thing you're working on xmas now, bec I think you'll do well.

Anonymous said...

You are so organized! Just reading your post has me thinking I smell cinnamon and hot cider. Mmmm