Friday, July 11, 2008

Oragnic Cotton Bath Accessories


I've had a strong following of folks asking for organic bath accessories, both online and locally. I've been playing with two organic cotton yarns, one that is grown in the natural shades, and one that is grown, spun and dyed according to the Global Organic Textile Standard.

I LOVE the feel of the dyed yarn. The yarn is thicker, fluffier, and so soft. Actually, both are soft but this one wins hands down in my heart. It is a larger ply than I am used to working with, but the bath puff worked up so nicely. This yarn would be fabulous to make into baby washcloths because it is so soft!

The natural shade yarn is a smaller ply than the standard cotton yarn I typically work with. But I love how it feels and it behaves so well!

You can find my organic cotton bath accessories here.

No comments: