Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cupcake Fever


And I'm JUST getting started! I've been busy making these absolutely adorable cupcake purses. I scaled back the size of my bath puffs to fit the purse, and at the same time more closely fit the size of smaller hands and bodies. I'm "hooked" on the super cuteness of these cupcakes. Since my girls are older, I enlisted the help of an eager young girl to help pick out colors, etc. And of course she was the recipient of the first one off the production line for all of her hard work and input.

Neon and Colorful Frosting on White Cupcake, Purple Frosting on Chocolate Cupcake, or Jazzy Blue, Pink & Purple on White Cupcake.

4 comments:

storybeader said...

great idea to get some sound advise on the colors. they're cute - good show!

Anonymous said...

What fun and how CUTE! You have many talents, where do you find all of the creative time? Seems you have your hands in many creative avenues.

I had an idea for a product that I want to share w/you. Will be in touch.

~Lily...your EB games BFF

Mama Z said...

Those are really cute! You are a busy woman!

Andrea said...

Those are super cute. They would be a great gift idea. I'm bookmarking them now.