Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lotion Packaging Test


I haven't put together any lotion for a while now. Mainly because I have had issues with shoppers coming to my booth and opening every single bottle to test when I had testers clearly marked. I tried using shrink bands and inevitably when my back was turned there were customers that would rip them open to get into the bottles. Who does that???? Frustrating!!! I finally gave up the "free lotion station" to spare the loss of product and keep my sanity.

Lately I have had several customers requesting the lotion be brought back so I came up with an idea that I hope will be a solution to the problem. Maybe if they see the bottles wrapped in plastic and embellished with a bow...kinda gift ready...it will deter them from turning every bottle on the shelf into a tester. Will let you know if my brainy idea works or not.

You can find more of these great lotions here.

2 comments:

storybeader said...

think that's a good idea, especially the bow. It looks more like a package. If you had a sign saying "do not open," around available bottles, inevitably people will open them.

People Don't Read! urg! that's all there is to it!

Erika said...

It looks gift ready. I certainly would not open it!