Saturday, March 8, 2008

Rainy Day

We are experiencing RAIN (and lots of it) instead of that other ugly 4 letter word that starts with "S"! Our driveway is in the beginning stages of a lake. The town never cleared the snow and ice from our storm drain, so the water from the road is adding to our lake. ARGH!!! Now when it turns colder we'll have frozen globs of rain saturated snow...aka ICE! I'm so ready for spring to get here!



I haven't made any cold processed soap today but I've been working on a few glycerin soap projects that I've had up my sleeve. Zero Calories Chocoholic soaps are back... There was a quick inventory of soap I have in stock so I can make a soap making list. Some new fragrances came in this week that I was itching to open and sniff...can't wait to get those made into luxury soap! I also finished weaving in the ends on several wash cloths and made a few more bath puffs. The dreary weather isn't the greatest for inspiration today, so I stuck with simple projects that offered quick results.

No comments: