Sunday, March 9, 2008

Inspired to Organize


I woke up this morning and decided to pull out all of the soap from the crates that serve as storage and transporting and then used for display at shows. The space I had to work within did not permit the entire display to be set up, but compact and organized enough for what I needed. Everything listed in my Etsy store is in the display. Now that I've got it all in place, I see there is room for more soap, and I haven't even started hauling down all of the soy candles and the rest of the felted bags that I've made and are waiting for homes.

The "table" that the display is set upon is an old free-standing cupboard & counter that I recycled from the kitchen when we went through a remodel last spring. I keep all of my bags, boxes, recycled packing, fragrance oils, and misc. supplies in the cupboard. I've hidden the fact that it is old and in need of serious painting by creatively covering the cupboard with a cloth in an attempt to camouflage the fact that it is hideously old!

No comments: