Friday, August 15, 2008

Need to go MIA for a few days

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to blog over the next few days. I have this insane deathly fear of ladders but over the past couple years I've overcome some of that fear. Well, my worst fears came true today when I fell off of a ladder at school...6 1/2 to 7 feet to be exact! I'm not quite sure if I lost my footing, or if the ladder actually gave way on me. And NO, I wasn't on the top of the ladder, which is a big no, no! I remember falling then I remember getting up and wondering where I was and what had just happened. I noticed blood running down my neck and all over my shirt, which totally freaked me out. I managed to gash my head wide open (in two places), and lost a lot of blood. Hubby came to the school to follow behind my luxury ride in an ambulance. AND... One CatScan, 2 chest X-rays, lots of blood work, 10 stitches and 3 hours later, I'm home with strict orders to "take it easy".
Post a Comment