Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Are These Not the Cutest!!!

Ok, I will apologize now for slipping into the obsessive first Grandma syndrome. I bought these cute booties as soon as I knew DD was pregnant. I love to crochet, but booties I don't do! Thankfully I stumbled upon a great Estian who does ~ Krafty Lady Kreations. I'm a repeat customer, and most definitely will visit her again when I have need of a baby gift. These booties make great tie ons for the top of gifts! She offers a top quality product with speedy delivery.



Well, of course I had to buy boy and girl booties because I don't know what she's going to have!

2 comments:

stace41971 said...

Those are the cutest booties...brings me back to when my kids were little..little feet..little toes...now my kids all have ginormous feet :-P lol.
Congratulations on becoming a Grandma! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I love those booties! Stace is right...brings me back too. Oh, don't forget "stinky"...ginormous stinky feet! What happened to those toesies that I used to love to kiss? Waaaah. Oh well, at least I don't have to change diapers or get up several times a night now. Heh heh.