Monday, August 4, 2008

Lily from Tulip's Treasure Box ~ Featured Etsyblogger of Month ~ August 2008

Not only was Lily from Tulips Treasure Box selected to be the Featured Etsyblogger this Month, but TODAY is her Birthday!


I can't think of anyone any more deserving to be the featured member this month. Very soon after becoming a member of the Etsyblogger Team, Lily and her great sense of humor and joking lured me right in. We share a lot of fun both on the Etsy forums and on the team forum as well. Aside from all of the fun and joking, Lily is always there with an encouraging word to everyone and a true team player that is well deserving of a place of honor this month.

I admire the beauty of all the beading projects Lily creates. She must have the patience of Job to sit for hours on end and just bead away. I know I couldn't do it! Please do visit her blog and be sure to check out her Etsy Shop as well!

4 comments:

storybeader said...

All those itsy-bitsy beads. Good eyesight too!

Anonymous said...

WOW Linda! Straight to my heart.

~Lil

Erika said...

How did you get her dot com on the bottom of the minietsy? When I put it up on my blog, it has my web address...

Lily really is wonderful and most deserving of this recognition.

Unknown said...

TNT - I created an etsymini for myself and just plugged her shop number into the code.