Monday, June 16, 2008

I Forgot to Announce!

We have a winner in the Repeat Day Contest. Congratulations to Storybeader who was selected as the winner in a rather interesting manner. While on the phone with my oldest daughter I asked her to pick a number. After she told me the number she asked, "what did I just do that for?" Storybeader's entry happened to be the post that coincided with the number and she had mentioned two work-outs in one day which counted as a repeat. She picked the following soaps:Berries & Cream, Naturewalk, Spring Fling, and Lime Sugar. They are on their way, keep watch in the mail, Storybeader!

Next month is my Birthday so I'm going to have to come up with another contest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Storybeader! The soaps she picked sound fabulous!

storybeader said...

I am so excited. I never win contests. Maybe my luck is changing...