Monday, June 9, 2008

Featured in Treasuries

I have so much fun snagging and creating treasuries and get excited when I am featured in someone else's treasury. So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered that I am currently featured in not one, not two, but THREE treasuries! Holy Spotted Cows! Thank you so much to those who have featured me.

Storybeader, one of my Etsyblogger buds featured my Kitchen Soap in her Treasury ~ Coffee Break.

Ciaffi has featured my Father's Day Special in their treasury ~ Dad.


Lusitania has featured my Sweet Serenity Soap in their treasury ~ Pretty. UPDATE 6/10/08 - So I have been told, this treasury made the front page. I was at work but came home to a lot of hearts, views and convos. HOLY SPOTTED COW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! That's so wonderful! Free press is definitely a good thing, as Martha Stewart would say. ;)

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a treasury? Can anyone with an Etsy acct make one?

Mama Z said...

Congratulations! Your products and pictures are so good that they help complete a beautiful treasury!