Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cupcake Fun


For those of you that know me well, you know I'm no Martha Stewart in the kitchen. Meaning - I don't do all of the fancy "perfect" stuff, I'm a plain jane, K.I.S.S., type of cook. Every once in a while I get inspiration to try something new and "fancy". It just so happens the inspiration for the aboved pictured delicacy was birthed from the Cupcake Pop recipe on the Bakerella website.

Mine certainly are not perfection like hers. What I can say is that they are #1 - too time consuming to reach the end result and #2 - I am wearing cake, frosting, chocolate bark and red candy melts; my kitchen doesn't look much better. They taste good, but the texture put me off. I like my chocolate cake and frosting, just not mixed/mushed together like this. I'll stick with baking cupcakes and leave it at that.
Post a Comment