Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Shower Favors

I'm hosting a baby shower next month for Melissa. I've been plotting and scheming since she announced her pregnancy...and now it is show time to get ready. We know she's having a girl and this is one of the favors for the shower. Time consuming, but rewarding and well worth the effort, I think. She selected her favorite fragrance for the soap.


Interested in having some custom baby shower favors made for an event you are planning? We now offer then in 6 packs and 12 packs.

4 comments:

Erika said...

What a great idea! My Mom would have gone nuts over these little soaps when I was expecting our first.

TiLT said...

That is just too darn cute!

Bonnie Story said...

OMG! Is that soap shaped like baby shoes? You genius, that's adorable. I like your blog - Bonnie

Angela said...

Very sweet favor. Congrats on the new grandbaby.