Monday, January 12, 2009

Sisterhood Award

The Sisterhood award is inspired by the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and was created by Diana to be given to your best bloggy girlfriend(s). You give them the award to thank them for their special friendship. This award was bestowed upon me by Mother "NO"s Best. We found each other through Entrecard. Thank you soooo much!



I now bestow the "Sisterhood" award upon:

My dear sweet Lily aka Hot Lips (my partner in crime) from Tulips Talking
Teresa (my faithful bloggy friend & customer) from Life, Homesteading, and Everything
Cindy (my sew happy neighbor across the mountains) from Sew Happy Designs

Be sure to check out my "sisters" and the wonderful lady that bestowed this awesome award to me. It is unfortunate in that the website Diana ~ the creator of this award ~ is not functioning. I would have loved to stop in and pay her a visit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a huge bunch, Linda!!

xoxo
Teresa

SewHappyDesigns said...

Aww...gee..that warm thought could melt some of the snow we are getting today, thanks for this sweet award, Linda.
Blessings~
Cindy

Be Jeweled By Candi said...

That is very cool! Congrats!

storybeader said...

Thanks for the links - Sew Happy was lost to me...but now she's a fav EC, and I'll see her every day@!

Deanna Lack said...

I love the idea of a award that bloggers can pass on to each other. It's so warm fuzzy :)

BTW, I am tagging you. :) Hope you can play (and haven't been spammed with this before).

http://youvegotmaille.blogspot.com/2009/01/tagnabbit.html

Split Rock Ranch said...

Congrats!

And, speaking of awards, I have nominated you for an award on my blog! Please go here to pick up your award: http://splitrockranchllamas.blogspot.com/2009/01/lemonade-award.html