Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Special Valentine

My Special Valentine is not what most would think. It's not my hubby, who I absolutely adore. My special Valentine is near and dear to my heart and has been part of my life since I was born. It would be hard to celebrate Valentine's Day properly without sending a card, or making a phone call to my Special Valentine. This year my Special Valentine is turning 94. She will always hold a place of special honor and remembrance on Valentine's Day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA!

11 comments:

NoraAnne said...

This is SO sweet :) Happy Birthday to your Grandma and many more!
My Grammy turns 92 this year and still going strong!

AWJ said...

Aw, that's so sweet! Happy Birthday to your granny. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday to your dear Grandma! 94...wow!!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Wow - that's so cute! Happy Birthday to your Grandma!

storybeader said...

So sweet!
Happy Birthday, Ms. Moo's Grandma!

Paisley The Jackabee said...

Aww, happy birthday to your grandma & many more.

Leon1234 said...

Hey, how are you doing?

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Aww very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Choked up...



Your blog looks great!



MUWAH!!!

Deanna Lack said...

Awww, that's so sweet. :) My birthday's the day after, I hope I have as many good ones as she's had.

Happy birthday grandma!

Virginia said...

That's very sweet! I love my grandma soooo much too! Happy birthday to your grandma!

Love your Soaps! They are sooo cute!