Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm a little late sending out my New Years Greeting this year. I spent New Year's Eve with a piping hot bowl of chicken noodle soup, a box of kleenex, the TV remote, and the cat curled up beside me the whole time. I was a cheap date for hubby this year and urged him to go out with friends as planned and have fun ringing in the New Year. Hubby surprised me when I awoke to him coming in the door just before the ball was to drop in Times Square. He had come home to help his sickly wife ring in the New Year. What a guy!

A lot of new milestones are in store for us this coming year for which we are rather excited. We're becoming grandparents for the first time, our younger daughter will be graduating High School, and our son will be turning 18 this fall. Where has the time gone? When the kids were little it seemed as though time stood still, now all of a sudden the time is racing by rapidly.

I am also excited about the new plans, products and goals that are in store for Spotted Cow Soaps in 2009.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

AAwww..I do hope you are feeling better..and what a sweet hubby you have!
It sounds like 2009 will be a busy year for you...so exciting about becoming a grandma...
and I LOVE that growing baby widget on your blog too...I wonder what happens if/when the baby doesn't come until after the due date...lol, maybe we will find out! Although I hope not, for the mommy's sake!
Anyway, Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick for NY's. I would have gladly taken your illness for you as we never do anything (or even stay up late) for NY's Eve anyway.

Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaww... Your hubby's so sweeet..
Hope you're feeling better already!
Anyway, a very Happy New Year to you as well! :)