Sunday, January 25, 2009

PIF from Erica

Erica from Tote-n-Tots is closing her shop due to the impending laws of CPSIA. It is my hope that congress will act and amend the law so that is doesn't put small business ~ out of business. Such a shame, because Erica made my DD a wonderful upscale Diaper Bag and an awesome pair of booties for the baby. I quickly snagged up some fabric destash Erica recently listed and you just cannot believe how touched I was when I discovered the sweet extras she tucked in for my soon-to-be Granddaughter. Thank you soooo much, Erica.



Erica has made lemonade out of the lemons ~ you really MUST check out her new shop that was recently opened on Etsy, NicoDesigns. Good Luck with your new shop, Erica!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! She shouldn't close shop yet; things could still work out. I'm so sad for her and all the other small bizes whose livelihoods are on the line.

storybeader said...

TNT - yes, my best to your new shop. I know you'll do well. xxoo {:-Deb

Chanjira Jasie said...

the outfits look cute. and thanks for dropping your card in my entrecard's box. I like your site here. and pictures of family too.

Erika said...

Thanks so much! Babies are so much fun and I know you will enjoy having a little baby around.

Erika