Saturday, January 24, 2009

Featuring Rose Works Jewelry

My heart is fond of all things patriotic. Perhaps it is because my birthday is around Independence Day. This necklace over at Rose Works Jewelry caught my attention several months ago and there was an immediate attraction. I was tickled when Ruthie and I were able to work out a trade. WOOT! Isn't this the most gorgeous necklace? The quality of work is outstanding, and Ruthie even included some extras with the order.

In addition to being an active member of the Etsybloggers, Ruthie is also an active member of the Pluggers United and an Internet Radio show hostess for "Thursday Spotlight On" at 9 PM on Blockhead Radio every Thursday night.

Congratulations, Ruthie, on being the January 2009 Etsyblogger of the Month. You are very deserving of the spotlight! :)

4 comments:

KittsKrafts said...

Yes that is a very cool necklace! Thanks for sharing. I'm brand new to blogging. I guess I'll have to learn more about the Etsy bloggers. I'm pretty new to Etsy too. It's been great so far! =^..^=
http://kittskrafts.blogspot.com/

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Thanks for the feature! I'm glad you like your necklace :)

storybeader said...

great looking necklace - always nice to have soap around for a quick trade! Congrats. on being our featured artist, Ruthie!

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

She's very deserving of the honor!