Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spring Fling 2009

It's ba-ack......

This year our ever popular Spring Fling is returning with more products to chose from. Spring Fling is screaming with the vibrance of spring! The essence of spring is wrapped in the elegance of Lily and Jasmine along with lemon and ozone. Fragrance is light and airy, not overly heavy. Don't be fooled thinking this is a fru fru floral for women, I have several men that enjoy this fragrance, too.

Chose from Spring Fling Soap...


Or Spring Fling Bubble Bath. This formula is versatile and can be used as a shower gel, too!


How about some of our fabulous Spring Fling Bath Fizzies...


We must not leave the feet out, they deserve a treat, too. Pamper those tootsies with one of our Lovin' Your Feet Loofah Soaps in Spring Fling...


AND....Coming soon....Spring Fling Body Lotion Parfait & Spring Fling Whipped Soap. Keep watch, we'll announce their arrival right here!

4 comments:

storybeader said...

that spring fling looks familiar... and the fizzies...mmnn, think I need to get some bubble bath...

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

*dreaming of the bubble bath*

Anonymous said...

Love your site, and always like seeing your entrecard pop up on my site.

I do etsy features and reviews on my blog, as well as offer low cost monthly ad pace to etsy shops.

Let me knoww if you would interested in doing either or both. I am setting my March line up currently.Please feel free to share this with fellow etsy shops, I would love to help mom's in business.

Shellie

Linda said...

My daughter and daughter-in-law love the Lovin' Your Feet Loofah Soap I bought from you for Christmas presents. And I love the one I saved for myself :-)