Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sneak Attack Successful!

What an awesome experience to sponsor such a successful event. I could not have done it without the help of my Etsyblogger and Vermont Made friends.

Last night, just before 7 PM, I had the pleasure of sending a quick convo message to Joooles Design, indicating "THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!" along with details about the sneak attack. She had 36 items in her shop with no sales. In less than 20 minutes 13 of those items had sold and by this morning she is up to 33 sales. AWESOME!!!

This is what I bought in the Sneak Attack. I am absolutely in love with her Orange Boy.



Sneak Attacks are ongoing. If you would like to see what it is all about, participate in one, or perhaps even sponsor an Attack, visit Handmade Movement. Ooooo...and did I mention that they have ongoing contests on that site? What are you still reading my blog for? Get over there and enter already!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lucky day for Jooole's Design! You bought a terrific print - pretty, but humorous, and very cute!

storybeader said...

great pic! lots of fun