Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Scenic View of Fall Foliage in Vermont

Friday afternoon I left work early with the mission of picking up my oldest daughter for the weekend. My son certainly didn't mind having to leave work early to help with the driving. I'm still not 100% to be driving long distances by myself and find myself zoning out when my brain has absorbed all it can take for the day. While my son drove, I took aim with my camera and attempted to capture the breathtaking beauty of the Autumn Foliage. I apologize for smudges on the windows of the car, and in some instances not being able to fully capture the awesome beauty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep SIGH...watery eyes.

Were those Christmas trees?

Thanks for the beauty shared.

Erika said...

I am with Lily on wanting to get out there. Ever since I saw that movie with Bing Crosby and was that Rosemary Clooney? (I think they sing Dreamin of a White Christmas) I have wanted to go to Vermont. One day....

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Party at Ms Moo's next fall????

Beautiful!

storybeader said...

beautiful! so nice to see red leaves! Our gasoline just dropped under $3.00 - I think "they" are trying to appeased us. And I see you have 155 days to go till baby is here. Countdown!

Anonymous said...

Our leaves haven't quite turned yet, but Brown County (right next to us) is a popular tourist spot for leave-watching.

Nice that you had good company on a long drive! :)