|Lavender Goat Milk Soap|
If you remember a few weeks ago I ended up with botched batch of Lavender soap so last week I made another batch and I am pleased to report this one turned out fabulous! This batch has some layering of lavender throughout the base of the bar, and a textured top with lavender and green. I was delighted with the results, and the bars smell absolutely heavenly.
My new photo light box arrived yesterday but my camera was MIA. Ashley's camera was in my camera bag, and turns out she had mistakenly placed my camera in her bag. Now that my camera is safely back home I have plans to play around with my new toy this weekend. After all, I have all of these new soaps that are begging to be photographed. :)
Not so good news about the homemade dish soap I made the other day. It just wasn't up to my standards, so I will be reformulating and testing further.
I have used the dish detergent a couple times and it needs to be tweaked a bit more to be comparable to what I have been using before I send it out to my testers for additional feedback. It is close, but I'm not quite happy with the results just yet.
However, I am happy with the laundry soap I've been testing, and I've enlisted the assistance of others to test and report back to me on how it performs for them. I have folks that use HE machines and others that use standard washing machines so I will have a pretty good idea on how the formula performs and if any further adjustments might be necessary for optimal cleaning performance.