Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday

Logs of soap waiting to be cut
The soap from the past two days is waiting to be cut.  Last night I mixed up two more batches of soap before calling for take out and ending my soapy fun day.  It's always fun to remove the soap from the molds, I'm like an anxious mom waiting for her baby to arrive.  Once the logs dry out a bit more I will be cutting into these beauties to see what the insides look like. 

I am running out of room on the drying racks once again so it is time to remedy that situation before I make any more soap.  Well, at least until any new batches made today need to be removed from the mold tomorrow.  ;)

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

What fun! It's so great to see you back to creating and back to blogging :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Edi! It's been a long time coming, and I'm so happy to be back in the blogging and crafting world once again. :)