Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday Mystery Mission (on Tuesday)

Before I get on with this week's fun & winner for July, I have a bit of business to take care of. Back in May (before fire consumed the shed attached to our house & life got hectic) I announced a contest on my blog regarding a Top Secret Mission I was working on. In July I did share about The Power Of Pink Trunk Show that I participated in but never did announce who, if anyone, participating in the contest had won. I am please to say that my dear Etsyblogger friend, and faithful customer, TiLT, guessed Breast Cancer Awareness. She has won a shopping trip in my store. TiLT, convo me and I'll get you all set up. Congratulations!

And now on to the Monday Mystery Mission 2 weeks ago. The correct answer is: SHEER CURTAIN. Several guessed close enough with fabric or tulle and I let it go...except for my mother on Facebook. She doesn't count in my giveaways, sorry Mom.

And, we have a winner for the month of July ~ drum roll please ~~~~~ Beaded Tail ~~~~~ Please contact me ASAP via convo and we'll get you set up with some skin loving goodies!

And now ~ our August fun begins. This week we have an entirely new Monday Mystery Mission, if you choose to accept it...WHAT AM I?
Post your answers as a comment to this post and you will be entered into a monthly drawing for some yummy skin loving goodies. If your guess is correct, you will gain 5 extra entries into the monthly drawing. Let's have some more fun!

9 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I was happy for Theresa for being the winner of the Top Secret Mission and then saw that I was the July winner of the mystery mission! Yay! Thank you so much Linda! I'm doing my own version of the dancing cow!

As for this week's mystery mission, I'm going to have to think on that one because I have no idea right now. It could have something to do with my excitement and I can't focus at the moment!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Congrats to TiLT and beaded!
What is that? I have no earthly idea! But it sure is intriguing!
must think
must think...

Splendid Little Stars said...

OK. I'll try. blossoms seen through a sheer fabric

Memories for Life said...

Oh gosh...tough one!

I'm guessing one of your wonderful soaps underwater?

TiLT said...

Woo hoo!!!! Thank you for helping me feed my soap addiction :) Glad I am a good guesser...well, don't seem to be this month - no idea what that could be, makes me think of ;pink mold on a leopard, but I'm thinking you have neither of those hanging around :P

Anonymous said...

Yay for TiLT and Beaded Tail!

As for your mystery photo - beats me...I immediately thought of e. Coli or some other bacterial ickiness. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ack...had to come back and correct my spelling: it's E. coli, not e. Coli (ds#1 would give me such flack...he's always lecturing me about how the genus is capitalized but the species isn't). :}

Unknown said...

Lovely photo of a kid.... good post...

___________________
venus
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments

Anonymous said...

i truthfully enjoy your writing style, very attractive.
don't give up as well as keep writing mainly because it simply just that is worth to follow it.
excited to look over a lot more of your current content articles, have a great day ;)