Saturday, August 1, 2009

Special Thanks to Winklepots

We're sending out a Special Thanks to Winklepots
(where cute is an understatement)

Winklepots is the mother to two and lives in the Pacific NW. On her shop profile she states, "I started painting children's clothing in March of 2006 when I came to the realization that the world of accounting just wasn't for me. Inspired by my eldest child, I began painting clothing for her. I designed pieces that I couldn't find in stores and were unique to her wardrobe.
After creating a few custom pieces for friends, I decided to open my own store. In an effort to keep the right side of my brain alive and thriving, I give you Winklepots.
"

She also maintains a super cool blog that I am now happily following.

Winklepots ~~~ We appreciate you featuring our Organic Cotton Spa Waschcloths in your most recent Treasury. This awesome treasury expires on Sunday, Aug. 2 at 12:35 AM (Eastern Time).

5 comments:

Winklepots said...

You are so incredibly sweet! Thanks so much and your washcloths look wonderful. It's my pleasure to feature them. :o)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Perfectly adorable! What a great way to use her creativity.

Memories for Life said...

Congrats on the treasury :)
And what a cute shop Winklepots has...just love the name too!

BeadedTail said...

Congrats on the treasury! Winkleposts is such a cute shop too!

Jackie said...

Hello there!! I am blogging and I just had to stop in and tell you how much I love my soap.

It's almost completely gone! You are right this is an adorable outfit!

Happy weekend!!:-)