Friday, July 10, 2009

The Power of Pink

The past two days I've been enjoying the gorgeous views from yet another location on Lake Champlain. This time, the Basin Harbor Club.I was invited to participate in the Power of Pink Trunk Show that ran in conjunction with the Power of Pink Luncheon. 20% of sales were donated to benefit Ladies First in Vermont and the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer research. I was thrilled to be included in this fabulous event and had a great deal of fun creating these ribbon soaps.
I caught my "helper" snoozing on the job. LOL She is 4 months old today! I can't believe how fast she's growing already.

3 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

What a gorgeous view!
Your soaps rock!
Little Christina is so adorable!

Memories for Life said...

What a doll!

And what a good cause :) I love doing shows that are put on by non-profit organizations :)

TiLT said...

ok - the view is gorgeous - and the soaps look fantastic...but your snoozing helper wins the show!