Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Mystery Mission

This is the last week for the month of July Monday Mystery Mission. Next week I will draw one lucky name out of my hat and someone will be receiving some yummy skin loving goodies! I had several correct guesses for last week. Each person with the correct guess earned 5 extra entries in the July drawing. The correct answer for last week: NOTEBOOK PAPER.

This week we have an entirely new Monday Mystery Mission, if you choose to accept it...WHAT AM I? This one is really hard, it's not what you think it is! Put on those thinking caps...
Post your answers as a comment to this post (and be sure we know how to contact you should you win) and you will be entered into a monthly drawing for some yummy skin loving goodies. I accept guesses both on this blog and the blog feed on Facebook. If your guess is correct, you will gain 5 extra entries into the monthly drawing. Let's have some fun!

5 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I'm guessing a screen - like for your window or the sliding glass door?

Anonymous said...

What a cool contest to run! My brain's short on ideas though...maybe it's tuille? :>

BeadedTail said...

Okay, so it's not what I think it is huh? Well, I think it's a screen and I can't even begin to guess of anything else.

Splendid Little Stars said...

it does look like a screen, but it could be fabric.

Memories for Life said...

I'm gonna guess mesh.