Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Mystery Mission

It was a lot of fun reading all of the guesses for last week's Monday Mystery Mission. Everyone has been entered into the monthly drawing. The correct answer for last week: KLEENEX TISSUE Creepy, huh???

This week we have an entirely new Monday Mystery Mission, if you choose to accept it...WHAT AM I?
Post your answers as a comment to this post and you will be entered into a monthly drawing for some yummy skin loving goodies. If your guess is correct, you will gain 5 extra entries into the monthly drawing. Let's have some fun!

3 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I'm going to guess that that is notebook paper. I would never have guessed last weeks was Kleenex so I'm sure I'm not even close this week either!

Memories for Life said...

Dry Wall?
But I've gotta say...Sharla's guess is good too!

Splendid Little Stars said...

I was going to say fabric, but the texture looks more like paper. so paper is my answer.