Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again

I'm anxious to get my garden planted. This year we had a friend come in with his tractor to expand the garden to 3 times the size it was last year. In 20 minutes time the job was done ~ what would have taken me days/weeks to complete by hand. I resist planting too early up here in Vermont because we still have some frosty mornings.

Even though I use gloves when I garden, there are just some gardening chores I prefer to use my bare hands to take care of. That is where this handy dandy soap comes into play....
I have developed this soap for those who have a love for digging in the dirt. The ground luffa is added for exfoliation. The super-fatted soap is formulated to aid in bringing moisture back into those dry hands after gardening. Delicate lettuce and rain combines with soft spearmint and is presented to you in a luxurious experience for gardener's everywhere. This is sure to be a hit with your hands and your gardening friends. Stop on by my shop to get yours today!
Post a Comment