Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday Bonus

Today is the last day for our big pre-Christmas sale.

~ LAST SALE BEFORE CHRISTMAS ~

20% Off our entire shop (Shipping & Custom Orders excluded)
FREE Domestic Shipping on all orders over $75 (Before Discount, Shipping not included)

Details: When you are ready to check out, simply pay for your order and we'll refund the sale discount and excess shipping fees (if applicable) via Pay Pal when we process the shipping label. Happy Shopping ~ Your Skin Will Thank You!

Being Cyber Monday I have a special gift for shoppers. Everyone placing an order today will receive a Christmas gift from me. I can't tell you exactly what it is because, well...it's a gift from me to you! I don't want to spoil ALL of the fun, after all.

2 comments:

Gypsygoods said...

I am tagging you. If you want to play, here is the post:
http://mygypsygoods.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-have-been-tagged.html
:)

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Awesome! I found you thru 5 o’clock somewhere, and now I MUST go to your Etsy shop!!!!