Thursday, December 4, 2008

Double Chocolate Brownies

3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1/3 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. water
1 (12 oz) package chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In small bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.

In small saucepan heat the butter, sugar and water just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup of chocolate chips and vanilla, stir until the chips are melted and are smooth.

Put melted ingredients in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well. Blend in the flour mixture.

Stir in the remaining chocolate chips and nuts. Spread in a greased 9 inch pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummers!!! Are you sure this is not another of your incredible Food Network soapy creations?

Love ya x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

Mama Z said...

Yummy! I'll take one...You're making them for everyone aren't you? :)

Erika said...

When are coming over for all of your yummy treats?

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...can't have enough chocolate, ever! ;)

Anonymous said...

yummy:)Chocolate is one of my weaknesses!

storybeader said...

It's snowing, on my screen! WOW!

And all I need is more chocolate!

TiLT said...

I think I just gained a couple pounds

HomeMadeOriginals said...

So many great new brownie recipes, I don't know where to start!

One with many names said...

YUMMMMM :) I love brownies.