Friday, December 19, 2008

Frantic Friday Frenzy

Less than a week until Christmas...do you have your shopping done? Today as a special to all of my Blog and Twitter friends, I am offering a BUY ONE, GET ONE 1/2 OFF sale on the entire Christmas Section of my shop.

HOW TO GET DISCOUNT:
1. Purchase 2 items in our Christmas Section. Limited quantities available. 1/2 price item will be equal/lesser value. Both items must be listed in the Christmas Section to qualify.

2. At check out, mention "HO HO HO" in the message to seller and tell whether you found us via our Blog or Twitter. If you forget to mention the comment, discount will not be given, as this is only a special sale for my Bloggy & Twitter friends. If you forget, you can convo us and you will receive discount.

3. Complete the transaction with payment and we will refund the discount when the shipping label is processed.

4. Only transactions completed with payment by MIDNIGHT Eastern will qualify for the sale.

All orders will ship priority or First Class Parcel on 12/20/08. The Postal service has indicated parcels should arrive in time for Christmas if shipped by 12/20/08.'

I am at work today, so if you have questions, don't panic if I don't get right back in touch with you. :D

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

storybeader said...

sounds like a great deal - you can count me for a blog reader... though I'm not buying anything! this season. I need to win the lottery...

Jalita* said...

sounds good....but I just got my second order from you yesterday...I better chill for a bit. PS...I LOVE LOVE my soaps from you!

BeadedTail said...

Oh this is so tempting! What a great deal!

Anonymous said...

I left you an award on my blog!!