Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

One of my favorite movies this time of year is White Christmas. The talk of coming to Vermont where there is snow, only to find it a year without snow until the end of the movie when the snow magically appears. For those of you who have been following my blog for some time, this cow isn't exactly a big fan of the snow. I much prefer sun, beach, and heat over snow and cold. The ONLY time I enjoy snow storms is when they are big enough to shut down school for a day. SNOW DAY! I get just as excited about snow days now as I did when I was a child. A Snow Day means a day to kick back and be lazy. As a child it was a day off of school work. These days a snow day means a day off work. YIPPEEE!

And so what is the point to all this nonsense chatter about snow? Well, we are having our first big snow storm of the season. So, I'm giving you a heads up tonight that if I get a call from one of my favorite teachers/co-workers in the morning telling me to go back to bed because we're having a Snow Day, then I'm going to have a One Day Sale in my Shop on top of the Free Domestic Shipping Sale. So, check my blog, check my Shop in the morning to see if I am home on a Snow Day. WOOT!

4 comments:

TiLT said...

Snow day sales...I like it :) and since I check you daily...I am so hoping for SNOW!

tahtimbo said...

That sounds like a fair trade. We are expecting snow by the weekend...We'll see if they're right this time. Enjoy your Snow Day (hopefully)!

agoodwitchtoo said...

I love that movie too! Bing Crosby's voice... mmmmm.

Hope you get your snow day!

Anonymous said...

That is one sweet movie - Crosby and Hope movies are so great!

The only snow I like is the stuff drifting in your blog! :)