Sunday, March 30, 2014

Whipped Sugar Scrubs Overstock Sale

Maple Sugar Whipped Sugar Scrub

Before Christmas I was a busy bee making whipped sugar scrubs for a wholesale account and I went a bit overboard with several of the fragrances.  Well... not exactly, the extras were meant to be offered up for late Christmas/early January Sales but time got away from me.  The main reason for going overboard is that many of you have been asking if I will bring back the whipped sugar scrubs, and the answer is yes.  It has been a quite a while since I offered whipped sugar scrubs for retail sales, as I prefer to make them to order to ensure they are freshly made.  So, yes, the whipped sugar scrubs are back with these Overstock Sugar Scrubs, and are available in 4 oz. and 8 oz. jars for a limited time, in the fragrances and quantities listed...AND best of all,  they are on SALE!

I am working on a plan to permanently bring back the whipped sugar scrubs, whipped soaps, and lotion parfaits in the near future, along with lip balms and bath bombs.  I have some of these products waiting to be photographed and am hopeful that during my week of vacation later in April that I will be able to add more of these companion products to my online shop.

No comments: