Saturday, March 15, 2014

Curing the Winter Blues

Smile!
It is hard to believe that it has already been five years since my first Grandbaby was born.  How did time fly by so fast?  Stop the clock, already!!!  We went for a visit and to celebrate the momentous occasion. I also snagged some cute T-shirts for the girlies while I was in Washington, DC which required a photo session, of course.  This is one proud Grammy, grinning from ear to ear, because we learned earlier this week that Grandbaby #3 will join our happy, growing family in October and these two precious girlies will have a new cousin to grow up with!

Watermelon Soap
Midweek we were inundated with yet another major winter storm that delivered 2 feet of snow followed by yet another deep arctic freeze.  I am so done with winter, and yearn for warm sunshine, flip flops, and summer fun.  I'm ready to retire the coats, boots, and scarves for a while.  Alas, winter is holding a tight grip and not relinquishing its hold quite yet.  In the soaping room I created Watermelon Soap that not only looks fun, it smells amazing!  A fragrance that cures the winter blues, for sure.

In other news, phase one of our new website design is now complete.  A real website that connects to our blog feed, and for now, to our Etsy shop.  In time products will migrate over to the new website.  At least for now I am please to have everything somewhat tidy and connected from the domain to make finding the online shop and blog/news updates easier.  And now it is time for me to head back into the soap room and create.  :)

No comments: