Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hyacinth, Where Are You Hiding?

Hyacinth Goat Milk Soap
I looked out the living room window this morning and discovered yet another coating of snow that we were blessed with overnight (sigh).  I looked down at the massive pile of snow covering my flower beds that has piled up from the many inches of snow we've received in the last month, to which my husband said, "you don't have any flower beds, you have snow beds".  Exactly!

Inside the house I have created one of my favorite early spring soaps scented with Hyacinth.  This soap has the luxurious addition of Goat Milk, making it the perfect pairing to use during these transitional days between winter and spring.  I'm not wishing for much, am I?  ;)

Goat Milk offers emollient properties, leaving your skin feel extremely loved and nourished. The color for this soap was achieved using micas and the fragrance captures the green essence of the plant along with the flowers.

So while I can't see any evidence of my Hyacinth returning outdoors, I've created a soap masterpiece to tied me over for a while longer.

No comments: