Monday, March 8, 2010

The Tulips Are Here!

Vibrant and beautiful tulips...a sign that spring is around the corner. Up here in Vermont the weather has been absolutely splendid. We still have plenty of snow laying around but it is melting, and that is a good sign. I'm anxious to see my flowers blooming once again.

I've created this trio of soaps in anticipation of spring. The purple tulip is scented with Lavender Essential Oil. The pink tulip is scented with Pink Jasmine Musk. The yellow tulip is scented with Honeysuckle. Share the essence of spring with your friends and loved ones. These make great "pick me up" gifts for those who are still burdened under the weight of winter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the brilliant pastel colors!

Swan Mountain Soaps said...

I love tulips! These are just beautiful, and I love your scent choices!

By the way, that is one adorable granddaughtter you've got there! =]

LazyTcrochet said...

sweet!

Memories for Life said...

Oooo...I can't wait for the tulips to bloom here!
These soaps are really pretty :0

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I can't wait for the tulips to bloom up here, either. I keep breathing on the remaining snow piles to help them melt away faster. :)

Swan ~ thank you! My grandbaby is so precious. Her personality is really emerging and she's such a ham!